Donor Levels of Giving to the Murrieta Public Library Foundation
"Gems of the Valley"
There are five donor options - an Endowment contribution and four different levels
of contributions to support projects for the Library.
$10,000 and above
Provides funds for major improvement
projects or emergency administrative support
- Current Library expansion.
- Renovate the Heritage Room to include a true Archive.
- Future Library Services, such as a bookmobile or branch.
- Emergency administrative support.
- Garden of Verses - adding tables, benches, patio covers, and pavers.
$5,000 to $9,999
Provides funds for Library technologies to
enhance services to the community such
- Improve Library Web Page to a "virtual" library.
- Improve online catalog and patron database.
- Install automated book return.
- Add fines and fees self-help patron station.
- Provide mobile computer workstations within the Library.
- Utilize new technologies for improved and ease of access to Library Resources.
$1,000 to $4,999
Provides funds for special projects such as:
- Add more databases to the Library Web Page.
- Preserve Murrieta's past: sponsor special projects in the Library's Heritage Room.
- Sponsor a Library Marketing Campaign through printing, paid advertising, etc.
- Provide cameras, video equipment and specialized videographers to share Library programs
with the community through the media.
- Sponsor staff to go out to the community seniors, shelters and kids clubs to provide
programs, resources and offer library cards.
- Murrieta Valley Unified School District, Head Start and Murrieta Library collaborative
$500 to $999
Provides funds for Library resources in a
variety of formats such as:
- Sponsor special non-fiction collections for homework, professional/career development,
- Provide resources for local businesses such as Reference USA databases.
- Assist English as a Second Language and Literacy students improve educational skills
for classroom success.
- Sponsor the "classics" in print, audio, and video formats for teens and young adults.
$100 to $499
Provides craft supplies and programs
throughout the year such as:
- Sponsor quality entertainment, bringing literature and fun together for improved
- Assist staff in providing top-notch programs using crafts.
- Provide adults opportunities to learn new careers, hobbies, and other self-improvement
skills through the sponsorship of experienced teachers.
- Give the gift of life through the provision of CPR and AED classes to all ages in